Today we’ll be talking with Emma Birchall, Director at Hot Spots Movement.
It’s all about preparing your organization to attract and develop talent in a context where people have longer life expectancy than prior generations and technology has changed how we perceive work-life balance.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Soundcloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What exactly the 100-year life is, and the impact it has on employment
- What it’s like to retrain employees for over a lifetime
- How to incentivise employees to take time & action to learn
- How companies successfully attract and retain employees who represent multiple generations
- Emma’s top tips for all employer brand managers out there
You can connect with Emma here.