People are attracted to a company for a variety of reasons and there are many different things that people look for in their ideal workplace. Whereas some may be drawn to an organisation who have a great reputation, as a long standing and successful business; others may look for a company who share and support their personal values. Regardless of the specific factors that appeal to individual candidates, it’s essential for a business to nail their employer brand making and come across as a great environment to work in, in order to attract the right kind of people.
LinkedIn have recently released their list of North America’s 100 Most In Demand Employers of 2015. Here’s a sneak peak at some of the most attractive employers in the US this year and where their staff come from.
- The Walt Disney Company
- Procter & Gamble
Who are the largest and smallest companies in the top 100?
- The smallest companies on the list are Dropbox and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- The largest companies are HP and IBM.
Where do the top 100 companies usually hire from?
- The most new employees came from the University of Washington and San Jose State University.
- Other popular Universities are New York University and Berkley.
What are the top industries represented in the top 100?
- Media and entertainment.
- Retail and consumer products.