Today we’re speaking to an American department store chain founded in 1858 in Cincinnati, Ohio. Macy’s, Inc. is a premier omnichannel retailer with iconic brands that serve customers through outstanding stores, dynamic online sites and mobile apps.
How does an iconic brand deal with employer branding? All shall be revealed in this interview with James Marable who is Manager, Employer Brand at Macy’s.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or SoundCloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- All about James’ role as Employer Brand Manager at Macy’s.
- What the corporate culture is like at Macy’s.
- About Macy’s EVP and what differentiates the company.
- What talent attraction challenges Macy’s are currently faced with.
- About some of James’ favorite achievements within employer brand at Macy’s.
- About some of the mistakes James has made and what he has learned from them.
- How Macy’s measures the ROI of its employer brand efforts.
- What the future is like for Macy’s and employer brand in general.
Connect with James on LinkedIn.