LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional social network and a fantastic place to find a job or to recruit.
Here are the facts and figures you need to know, courtesy of Website Monitoring.
- LinkedIn has 187,000,000 members in 200 territories – with 2 members signing up every second.
- There are over 1,000,000 LinkedIn groups – are you a member of our Undercover Recruiter group?
- 65% of LinkedIn users are male – with the biggest percentage of users being 35-54 years old.
- 63% of LinkedIn users are situated outside the USA, with 19 language versions of the site available.
- The top 3 countries (in terms of members are): 1. United States / 2. India / 3. UK
- There are currently more than 2,600,000 company pages on LinkedIn.