In an era of social media dominance where employer branding continues to develop around the world, HR and marketing departments are now being challenged by executives for control of the Employer Brand strategy.
This infographic shows new survey findings from Employer Brand International.
This global research study surveyed more than 1,700 organizations worldwide.
Key findings of the global study include:
- 84% of companies believe a clearly defined strategy is the key to achieving employer branding objectives
- 71% of employees say obtaining an adequate budget is their number 1 challenge in managing an employer brand
- 59% of companies leverage their career website for communicating the employer brand
- 55% of employees believe it’s important other people want to work for their employer
- 44% of companies use social media to enhance their employer brand
- 18% of marketing departments are responsible for the employer brand strategy