We’ve all googled ourselves, colleagues, clients, candidates and various people that send us random emails. How can you control what others find on the first page of Google for your name? There are a few tips and tricks but unless you’re an SEO expert, you’re likely to be lost in the noise. Only 2% of individuals actually own the first page of their Google results.
Our friends at BrandYourself have sent us this nifty infographic with tips and trick to make yourself and your company rank better on Google and all those other search engines nobody uses.
- 1 billion names are searched on Google every day
- 94% of people only look at the first page of results
- LinkedIn ranks better than all other social network profiles
- WordPress is the best blogging platform for SEO
- Vimeo actually ranks higher than YouTube