Remember Google? It’s that company that used to be the hottest thing since sliced bread. It’s still cool but perhaps not quite up there with Facebook or Apple.
Anyway, Google has been one of the best companies to work for (more than once) according to Forbes, there are definitely a lot of perks to working for the technology giant.
If you are a person with a drive and a passion to innovate, getting a job at Google might be of interest. Some of the perks you can expect if your job application is successful include free meals in its gourmet cafeteria, dry cleaners, gym facilities, pools, video game areas, and much more.
Employees are allowed to bring their pets to work. Wonder if they allow employees to spend their days on YouTube as well? Please let us know if you get a job there.
The below infographic from Jobvine highlights the recruitment and interview processes of Google and also looks at some interesting facts regarding the company’s approach to attracting top talent.
It also highlights the top salaries of Google employees and some of the crazy interview questions you can expect before getting hired.
Examples of Google’s crazy interview questions:
- How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
- How much should you charge to wash all the windows in Seattle?
- How many piano tuners are there in the entire world?
- Why are manhole covers round?
- Design an evacuation plan for San Francisco
- How many times a day does a clock’s hands overlap?
- A man pushed his car to a hotel and lost his fortune. What happened?