An elevator pitch is a basic introduction of yourself – normally 30 seconds in length.
How can you impress possible employers using your elevator pitch? Find out below, courtesy of The University Of Georgia Career Center!
- Introduce yourself – Give the basic details.
- What makes you unique? – Describe your past work that is relevant to your industry.
- What is your goal? – State career goals, positions you want to reach and skills you want to grasp.
- What do you know about the company? – Do your research before and show you know something about them.
- Strong conclusion – Provide your resume and ask for a business card.
RELATED: Elevator Pitch or Take the Stairs?