It’s a global brand which is very well known in the automotive industry but it’s just as popular with its customers. The German-based company is better known for its tires but that’s not all they do.
Continental has over 40,000 employees, and we will learn how they are implementing an employer brand strategy in the United States.
We’ve been speaking to Tanya McNabb. who is Head of HR Communications, U.S. & Canada at Continental and Ally Brown, who is a Senior Employer Branding Specialist at Continental.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why they treat employer brand in the same way they do customer brand
- What ‘Shaping the future of motion’ means
- Why they believe employer brand should be in line with the company mission
- Why they try to be organic on social media but are happy to give a hand when needed
- Their tops tips and pitfalls including why you should involve your senior leadership team on the employer brand journey