It’s probably one of the most-used sites in the world when it comes to hiring new talent and for potential hires to put themselves out there, but that’s not all LinkedIn wants to do.
LinkedIn is expanding jobseekers’ access to employers by helping companies reassess where they look for talent and promoting a skill-centric approach and that includes breaking norms and networks to get access to new hires which many would never consider.
Jon Addison is the Head of Talent Solutions, EMEA Enterprise at LinkedIn.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• What the new world of work looks like
• Why skills are at the center of a lot of new hires
• Why the strength of your network matters where and who you work for
• What they’ve been doing at a football(soccer) club
• How employers can get more diverse candidates by looking outside of their normal networks
You can connect with Jon here.