Personal branding is a difficult topic for anyone, but how can HR perfect it?
This deck from Laurie Ruettimann gives some of the top tips.
- Your candidates are social – so be social!
- 47% of people keep their smartphones next to the bed. 5% sleep with phones in their bed.
- 94% of recruiters use or plan to use social media for recruiting.
- 78% of recruiters have made a hire through social media.
- You need a personal brand – take risks and navigate the social web in strategic ways.
- Emulate people that matter in your industry.
- Don’t be shy – comment on things that matter!
RELATED: What is the Secret to Personal Branding?