Banco Santander a financial institution that has implemented EVP across many countries focusing on understanding the challenges and opportunities of the digital world.
But how do they do that as well as change people’s attitudes towards banks and attracting the kind of talent they want to work for them?
We speak to Ted Meulenkamp who is the Director of Global Employer Branding & Talent Acquisition at Banco Santander.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- More about its employee satisfaction survey and why it’s important
- What 3 things are key to its EVP
- What ‘Keeping it simple’ actually means and why 5 pillars are enough
- What they did to change people’s attitudes towards banks
- Find out what #thesantandereffect means and who it’s aimed at
You can connect with Ted here.