You want the job, but how do you get it?
This infographic by CashNetUSA.com has all the answers!
- Build a winning resume – 70% of employers prefer a traditional resume.
- 31% of employers want hard skills from candidates.
- Keep your resume short – don’t ever make it longer than a page.
- The average hiring manager spends mere seconds with each resume, make yours intriguing and engaging.
- Choose a resume format and writing style that is appropriate to you and your work.
- A majority of companies use recruiting software that looks for keywords, so be sure to include these in your resume.
- Top soft skills employers look for are dependability, motivation, communication, initiative, and commitment.
- The top hard skills are experience, technical ability, training, education and the right certifications.