Real talent is getting harder and harder to find, especially as hiring those with exceptional digital abilities becomes more important to many and most companies around the world.
We speak to an organization down under dating back over 200 years with very specific job roles across a huge country. Quila Israelson is the Employer Branding Manager at Australia Post, and in this episode, she shares how they go about attracting and retaining talent with employer brand.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About Australia Post’s company culture
- The various talent challenges the company face on a daily basis
- How employer branding helps address these talent challenges through what they call ‘Service Concepts’ and ‘Job Families’
- Why Australia Post has 9 EVPs!
- Why their career site is their best source of hire
- Why the company emphasizes NPS metrics when measuring their employer brand
- Why it takes a village to really implement your employer brand
- What Quila’s best tips are for employer brand managers out there
- How Deloitte’s employer brand inspires Quila
- Why a major focus on employee and candidate experience is next in line for Australia Post.
Connect with Quila on LinkedIn.