How do you attract talent to an organization that everyone thinks they know thanks to Hollywood? Peter Sursi is Senior Executive, Recruitment, and Hiring; Human Resources Division at the FBI and is responsible for everyone coming into the bureau.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or SoundCloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That the FBI hires special agents, but also offer 699 other positions.
- If the Hollywood portrayal of the FBI is actually true.
- How long the application background investigation process actually takes.
- Why Peter needs around 16,000 people to hit the “apply” button.
- How the FBI is putting the diversity message out there.
- How they activate its employer brand with 3 marketing campaigns.
- What the best source of hire is for the FBI.
- Peter’s top 3 tips to stay on top of your employer brand.
Connect with Peter on LinkedIn!