Bottle Rocket is one of the world’s premier mobile development firms, responsible for designing and building apps. Some of its clients include National Geographic, BET, A&E and the studio is also a multiple Apple Hall of Fame award winner.
We spoke to Julian Placino who is Senior Recruiting Lead at Bottle Rocket and oversees talent acquisition at the firm. He quickly found out that he wasn’t the only person in the company who was recruiting for the company so added his expertise to give the process some structure.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why every employee is the brand and recruiter
- Why each “Rocketeer’s” story IS their EVP
- Why they put the community at the heart of everything they do
- How location can be a pull for talent across the country
- Julian shares his top three employer brand tips
Connect with Julian on LinkedIn.