Recruitment agencies live and die by finding the right people for their clients, yet many still struggle to attract the best talent their own businesses.
We speak to Christina Knock of Cox Purtell to learn how she combats this through innovative and cost-effective employer branding. Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Christina drives award-winning employer brand initiatives at the company
- What internal talent challenges she is faced with on a daily basis
- How she leverages Facebook to attract talent
- A breakdown of the 5 Ways to Get an Award-Winning Employer Brand on a Budget
- What are the hard lessons she has learned from along the way
- The results and awards she has picked up from her efforts
- What companies inspire her work
- Whats next for Cox Purtell’s employer brand