This week we chat with Susan LaMotte, CEO and Principal Employer Brand Strategist for Exaqueo, to find out how why putting the right time into researching and developing your employer value proposition is everything to your company.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or SoundCloud.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to reset your approach to your EVP
- Why you can’t sell everything about your value proposition
- The role of research in employer brand management
- How to carry out employer brand research
- What’s the best place to start (Hint: Data, Data, Data)
- What pitfalls employer brand managers should look out for
- Why Marriot and Princeton are doing employer branding right
- Why research, influence, and technology are the next big things for employer branding.
Connect with Susan on Twitter, and check out The Employment Brand Forum on Facebook.