If your organization hasn’t yet grasped the importance of employer brand (or views it as just another marketing campaign), it’s time for a shift in perspective.
Tammy Myrick is Director of Marketing, People, and Culture at Cone Health.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Why the aging population is a recruitment challenge
• Why their employer branding is still in its infancy
• Why they have gone beyond employee surveys and what they’ve done
• Why they want every employee to take ownership of the brand
• Why culture will be at the cornerstone of their EVP
You can connect with Tammy here.