Competing for talent is not what it used to be for Dell, it’s now far, far more competitive for a company that used to be the be-all and end-all of computing technology.
Having said that, Dell is still among the world’s best tech companies. We catch up with Dalhia Rodriguez, the Employment Brand and Social Media Lead at Dell, to understand what strategies are put into place to attract and retain the best talent to maintain the company’s high standards.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What it’s like to work at Dell and why flexibility is a key component of their company culture
- How Dell has evolved and remained competitive
- What source of hire works best for Dell
- Why it’s important to get brand ambassadors engaged with your employer brand
- Why Dell revolves their EVP around the tagline: ‘You thrive, We thrive’
- How Michael Dell activates Dell’s employer brand through their culture code
- How Dell localizes their international employer brand
- Dalhia’s top three tips for employer brand managers
- How to measure ROI of employer branding
- What’s next for Dell’s employer brand