I’d be very surprised if you had never used a 3M product at some point in your life. It’s probably best known for its tapes and adhesives, and possibly the trusted post-it note. But this global company has got its fingers in a lot of pies from healthcare to science, technology to automotive and the list goes on and on.
Today the company operates with over 93,000 employees around the globe, has a median employee tenure of 10 years, and launches approximately 1,000 new products each year.
We’ve been speaking to Kyle Thompson who is the People & Culture Marketing and Communications Manager at 3M.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why they don’t just have one EVP
- Why they don’t sit within the HR department
- What #Lifeat3M means and what a 3Mer is
- About his tips on storytelling
- Why they champion under-represented communities
You can connect with Kyle here.