Have you ever wondered why you are attracted to certain jobs? Ever thought about how happy you would be as an architect? Or how bored you would be as a software engineer? Your personality type could have everything to do with your preferences.
Understanding your personality type could be a key factor in finding the career that makes you happy. This infographic, compiled by Truity Psychometrics, a provider of online personality and career assessments, as well as the developer of the TypeFinder® personality type assessment, details the four dimensions of personality type and suggests ideal jobs for each type.
- 51% of people are introverts who prefer working independently and in calm, quiet spaces.
- 73% of people are sensors who like working with concrete things like people, data and machines.
- 54% of people are judgers who focus on organisation and crave a structured, orderly workplace.
- 60% of people are feelers who want work that reflects their values and gives them an opportunity to help others.
- 49% of people are extraverts and like working with other people, on teams, and in busy spaces.
- Only 27% of people are intuitives and like working with abstract things like theories, ideas, and possibilities.
Check out the full infographic below, to find out more about what types of positions make each personality type happy.
RELATED: How Your Myers Briggs Type Determines Your Career Path