Every company has a brand, but how many of you know about the story behind the brand? For some companies, the story is bigger than the brand and they use that to their advantage.
Like the American health care giant CVS Health. Kerry Noone is Director of Health Recruitment Marketing and Advertising at CVS and she tells us how they work their brand story into their talent attraction efforts.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Soundcloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Why they recruit for values and what that means
• How they’re trying to rejuvenate their brand story
• What career-specific social spaces are
• Why they have a company-wide social media policy
• What #teamcvs means and how it’s used
You can connect with Kerry here.