The words ‘Home’ and ‘Dare’ are two very important aspects of what makes Allianz an attractive prospective employer. The brand has been around for almost 120 years they are still striving to improve, innovate and change what the company is all about. This is a challenge any candidate would want to be a part of.
We speak to Angelika Inglsperger, the Group Head of People Attraction and Talent Management at Allianz, responsible for employer branding, recruiting and talent management for over 140,000 employees in 70 countries worldwide, who in turn deal with more than 80 million customers.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or SoundCloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About the ‘Inclusive Meritocracy’ culture at Allianz
- About the four key values at Allianz; Customer and market excellence, collaborative leadership, entrepreneurship, and trust
- Why digital talent is Allianz’s toughest talent challenge
- How Allianz use their ‘People Attributes’ to activate their employer brand
- How drones are used to gamify Allianz’s culture
- Angelika’s one harsh lesson she has learned while being at Allianz
- Angelika’s number one tip for employer brand managers
- What’s next for employer branding at Allianz and in general.
Connect with Angelika on LinkedIn.