What are the weirdest interview questions you ever heard?
Here’s a compilation from our great friends at Jobs Today including some good comebacks.
Classic weird interview questions:
- How many times in one day do a clock’s hands overlap?
- Why are manhole covers round?
- What’s the connection between Turkey and Turkmenistan?
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
- What do you think of garden gnomes?
- Why is called shipping when sent on land?
- Why are infographics so popular?
More of this at The Most Common and Uncommon Interview Questions