Staying happy in your job is important, and this infographic from City & Guilds using their Happiness Index shows how to remain in a good state in your job.
- 61% of people enjoy their job – 85% of self-employed people enjoying their job
- People aged over 56 are the happiest in their jobs from all age groups
- Gardeners and florists are the happiest in their jobs – 87% enjoy their work.
- 44% of bankers are happy in their job – the lowest rating the UK.
- The British want flexibility in their jobs, reasonable control over their daily duties and the opportunity to use their skills to tackle challenges and gain rewards to remain happy.