Are you obsessed with social media? Do you suffer from social network overload? This infographic (from My Life) tells some interesting statistics.
- 2 out of 3 people are worried about missing something important if they don’t keep an eye on social networks.
- 38% of 18-34 year olds log on to social networks as they wake up (before checking their emails).
- 40% of people would rather get a root canal than give up their social networks.
- 68% of people use LinkedIn to consume (observe with actively posting anything).
- The most active network for sharing is Foursquare.