Recruiters – you need to wake up! Candidate experience and especially satisfaction is crucial in the recruitment process.
While there is still plenty of talk surrounding “The Candidate Experience” it becomes very easy to shy away from basic concepts in order to put more focus on yourown persona gain or the gain of the company.
This infographic by Qualigence explores ways to re-shift the focus on back on to the most important part of the recruiting experience: The candidate.
- 0% of recruiters said candidate experience was important – uh oh!
- Showing some R-E-S-P-E-C-T goes a long way – be friendly and authentic.
- 40% of candidates experience an “unacceptable time lapse” between initial conversation regarding a position and a follow-up conversation.
- 60% of candidates don’t receive regular updates on their status for the position at all.
- Over half (52%) of candidates complained that they didn’t feel like they were being treated as an individual.