In today’s competitive job market, you have to prepare well for facing the interview.
This infographic, by Karl Hunt (a writer at CouponAudit) gives ideas on how to prepare in the right way.
- Before attending the interview, collect as much information as possible about the employer, from the company website (for example).
- Follow the company’s Twitter account to get an idea of their company life.
- Make sure you know exactly where your interview is taking place – you don’t want to be late!
- Practise and rehearse your answers before you go.
- Make sure you thank the interviewer afterwards.