Preparing for an interview can be a nerve-wracking experience, and has to be done 100% correctly if you want to win over your interviewer.
Here are some quick tips from our friends at Sliderocket (and a couple from us):
- Did you turn off your mobile phone?
- Did you make sure the WiFi is working in the room?
- Do you have a backup plan if technology fails?
- What will you do if someone nods off in the audience?
- Do you know much about the people listening to you?
- What’s your snappy comeback to potential hecklers?
- What’s your escape plan if you panic?