LinkedIn, the number 1 professional social network has reached 200 million members. This infographic, courtesy of LinkedIn themselves, shows how they are made up.
- 74 million of LinkedIn users can be found in the United States, with 11 million in the United Kingdom.
- Turkey, Colombia and Indonesia are the fastest growing countries.
- China is the prime country for LinkedIn’s mobile growth.
- There are enough registrations per day on LinkedIn to fill the Roman Coliseum.
- The largest industry on LinkedIn is information technology and services.
- If LinkedIn were a country, it would have the 5th largest population in the world.