It’s Friday and that means it’s video day here on The Undercover Recruiter! We recently had a chat with Jennifer McClure, who is the President & Chief Talent Strategist at Unbridled Talent, LLC. On top of that she’s a very nice lady that is happy to share her nuggets of wisdom.
In the video below, Jorgen Sundberg of Link Humans finds out how companies are using social media for recruiting, and how recruiters themselves are figuring out social media. Have a closer look at the interview and watch Jennifer McClure talk about:
- The trends she is seeing in Social Recruiting right now, and in 2-3 years time
- What General Mills, Deluxe Corporation & Sodexo are doing that we can learn
- Her recommended first steps with Social Media Recruitment in a company
- The common pitfalls to avoid
- Her top 3 tips for using Social Media to attract top talent
Hope you found this helpful! Do you agree with Jennifer’s ideas? We’d love to hear your ideas, feel free to comment below.
And don’t miss our other recent video interviews with career blogger extraordinaire Joshua Waldman.