PLEASE NOTE: We currently only accept guest posts from featured authors who have been invited to write for the site.
If you want to get a sponsored article published on Undercover Recruiter, please see our advertising options.
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that is useful for our readers is good content for a guest post here. Have a look at the other posts and categories to get an idea of the content we would consider.
- Social Media in Recruitment (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Mobile, Apps)
- Best in Class Recruiters, Headhunters, HR & Hiring Managers
- Best Practice Resume / CV / Cover Letter / Professional Bios
- Interviewing Skills and General Tips & Tricks
- A good ol’ rant by a recruitment professional
Guidelines – read before submitting!
- The post has to be of high quality, contain helpful tips and examples
- The content has to add insights, not just repeat what’s been said elsewhere
- Your post must be original and not published elsewhere on the Internet
- The post contains at least 800 words, subheaders and bullet points or a list
- We DO NOT do anchor text links for SEO purposes
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so we can copy and paste it into the WordPress HTML editor
- Use H2 tags for sub-headings
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with one link to your website already formatted (again, no SEO anchor text)