This infographic from Online Colleges outlines the main reasons why you should dump the normal CV and create a social media version.
Have you got a social media CV? Post it in the comments!
- 1 in 6 job seekers credit social media for landing their most recent/current job.
- A social media CV enables you to keep a portfolio of work which you can easily update.
- Make sure you have built a social media CV on LinkedIn.
- Recruiters like positivity – so include membership in a professional organisation or examples of volunteering.
- There are many different ways to create a social media CV and to test whether it’s working.