Today we’re heading to the emerald isle and speaking to one of the Big 4 accounting firms. How do you balance being a global enviable employer with local talent challenges?
All shall be revealed in today’s episode with Caroline McAniff, Head of Recruitment and Employer Branding at EY Ireland.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What sort of services and products EY offer.
- What the overall employer brand strategy is all about at EY and what their EVP is.
- How EY activate their employer brand in Ireland and what initiatives have stood out.
- How EY Ireland measure the ROI of their employer brand successes.
- What Caroline’s top tips for employer branding would be and why it’s all about taking risks!
- What employers brands, beyond EY, inspire Caroline in Ireland.
Connect with Caroline on LinkedIn.