What’s hot and what’s not in terms of campus recruitment? With the expertise of Nicole Dorskind, who is leading the ThirtyThree business in North America, we’ll find it out what it’s all about.
ThirtyThree is an international communications consultancy that works with some of the world’s most renown brands. Nicole is a strategic leader with a global understanding of how corporate strategy and people strategy connect to deliver better business performance.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or SoundCloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What campus recruitment is and how it has changed over the years.
- Why recruitment should start in the freshmen year of college.
- What role social media plays in graduate recruitment.
- How to get into a student’s head to understand their ambitions and aspirations.
- How to successfully build a graduate talent pipeline with Nicole’s helpful tips and tools.
- How to balance being present on digital and physically attending campuses to meet students.
- How to measure the ROI of your campus recruitment efforts.
- Why Dell and EY do campus recruitment the right way.
- What role virtual reality will play within graduate recruitment.
Connect with Nicole on LinkedIn!