In case you missed it, Facebook turned 10 years the other week. With over a billion users, it is dominating the social airways and it’s the place to go for baby pictures, dogs on skateboards and hilarious memes. But what about recruiting I hear you think? Is it just a fairy tale?
This infographic by our friends at Work4 gives the ABCs of Facebook recruiting.
- 63% of users visit Facebook daily
- 90% of the time, narrowly targeted ads reach the right user
- Facebook ads have 20x the click through rates and 5x the ROI of a regular ad on the web
- 58% of employers say that a strong employer brand increases the quality of candidates
- 60% of employees will share a job with friends or family members
- 83% of LinkedIn users also use Facebook
- 65% of recruiters use Facebook to recruit – do you?