Have you ever felt like you’re wasting your time at work? You’re not the only one.
Work meetings, people running late, the interwebs… Sources of distraction are aplenty and can highly damage your productivity. At the very top of this infographic, our friends at Visualistan state that only 60% of time at work is spent productively!
So where do the remaining 40% go? Take a look at the infographic below to find out.
- Annual cost of over-long meetings is as high as £26 million.
- On average, workers in the UK spend one year and ten days in meetings.
- It takes around 16 minutes to refocus after handling emails.
- 1 in 2 emails do not require any action from the receiver.
- Most employees receive up to 304 business emails per week