If you’re applying for a job, you want your resume to be the best it can be – otherwise you have no chance. You can’t be lazy with it or you will never get your dream job.
Here are the do’s and don’ts of writing a rockin’ resume by our friends at CollegeAtlas.org. Any other you want to add? Let us know in the comments!
- In terms of font, stick to size 9 to 12pt.
- Keep to traditional fonts like Times New Roman or Helvetica – they’re traditional, professional or modern and clean.
- List your most recent jobs first, with accomplishments as bullet points.
- Do not use an amateur e-mail address – make sure it’s professional.
- Finally – keep it impersonal!