What do women want at work?
This infographic (compiled of results from a global LinkedIn study) shows what women want from their job.
- In present terms, ‘success’ means finding the right balance between work and a personal life to 63% of women questioned.
- 5 to 10 years ago, ‘success’ meant a high salary to women.
- Compared to 5 to 10 years ago, less women in certain countries considered their career as a success so far.
- The biggest career challenge for women was no clear career path.
- 49% of women questioned were aware that physical impression makes an impact on career but it had not had a major impact on their career.