We all know the standard character traits of a great leader – honesty, fairness and confidence being only a few. But what are some of the lesser known tips that we can learn from the best? The infographic below from Next Generation Recruitment sheds light onto some of the most interesting advice, from the worlds most influential leaders.
- Step away from the desk! Sitting staring at a screen for hours doesn’t really help your creative juices flow. To combat this, go for a walk, have a break, or talk with a colleague.
- Don’t forget to relax. Arianna Huffington reminds us that we need some R+R to keep us working to our full potential. Don’t burn yourself out.
- Stay creative. Mark Parker recommends dedicating half your notes page to doodling and half of your page business notes. Interesting stuff!
- Take time out of your busy schedule to sit, think and reflect.
- Don’t stick with convention!
7 Unorthodox Rituals Of Outstanding Leaders [Infographic] by the team at NeoMam