We’ve had a very busy year here at The Undercover Recruiter – and we’ve had some of our best articles yet.
A huge thank you goes out to all our featured bloggers for their fantastic writing this year. If you feel like contributing a post to The Undercover Recruiter in 2013, please check out our guest post guidelines and get in touch!
Here are the top 15 most popular blog posts of 2012:
- How NOT to Contact Recruiters on LinkedIn
- 6 Reasons You Never Heard Back from the Recruiter
- What Is the Best Resume Font, Size and Format? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Your LinkedIn Company Page is More Important than Your Website
- LinkedIn Endorsements: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- How To Dazzle Recruiters with Your Social Media Profiles [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How You Can Be Happier at Work
- What Recruiters Really Want to See on Your CV
- Do LinkedIn Recommendations Really Add Value?
- The Best Ways to Contact Recruiters on Social Media
- Top 5 Twitter Apps for Recruitment
- The Best Career Quotes of All Time
- How to Write Professional Emails [12 Etiquette Guidelines]
- How to Engage in Social Networks for Your Job Hunt
- Are Recruiters Really Bad People?
Thank you, and a happy holidays to all!