The commute to work can be a difficult one, especially if you are using public transport. Running for the bus here, running for the train there and bumping into a multitude of people on the way.
The morning commute is the worst and we all just wish we could teleport to our place of work with the click of a finger to reduce stress, wasting time and shouting at people in a fuming rage!
So, here are the 12 things we think on our commute to work, which ones do you think about most?
1. Why didn’t I get a cab?
Spending the money would of been worth it.
2. Both the train and bus smell like urine.
In addition to B.O, bad food and general funkyness.
3. SEATS ARE NOT OXYGEN.
Stop fighting like animals.
4. No sir, I am not pregnant and don’t want your seat.
I JUST ATE TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE ON THE WEEKEND. THANKS.
5. I should offer up my seat.
The old lady, the old man, the man with one leg…nah.
6. That sandwich stinks.
HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR OUR NOSES PEOPLE.
7. Did she just sneeze on me?
GET ME TO A&E!
8. I can’t breathe.
It’s hot on the train even when it’s snowing.
9. I wish I could get internet on this train.
Now I can’t snapchat people who are asleep opposite me.
10. I am going to be late for work.
Even when I leave early I am still late.
11. School kids should be banned from public transport.
GO AWAY CHILD.
12. Does no one shower anymore?
Seriously, this is not acceptable.
Image Credit: Shutterstock