Greetings from The Undercover Recruiter, here’s what’s been going on at the blog in June in case you were away.
By the way, I’m now part of an expert panel at The Institute of Recruiters here in the UK, headed up by James Caan. Check it out at Ask the Expert – and please ask me social media in recruitment questions if you have any!
The most popular articles of June 2012:
- How Recruiters Ought to Use SlideShare for Branding – 10 tips to maximise SlideShare for recruiting
- Why Facebook Sucks for Job Search – my thoughts on why Facebook is a terrible place to look for jobs
- How Recruiters Should NOT Run LinkedIn Groups – take note on how it shouldn’t be done
- Time for a Change in Recruitment Sales? - see what one HR manager thinks of the sales tactics of agency recruiters
- How Recruiters Can Use Google Plus Like Guy Kawasaki - my main takeaways from the new G+ book
- Future of Social Recruiting Ebook – free Bullhorn Reach ebook featuring recruitment industry experts
- How to Migrate Your Website from Drupal to WordPress - we recently migrated this site to WordPress, read all about it here
@UndercoverRec’s most RTs June 2012:
“Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.” - Confucius
LinkedIn Discussion of the month
What’s the best career quote you ever heard? Please share your favourite quote at the LinkedIn discussion thread – and if it’s good we’ll add it to the blog post.
Any questions or ideas for us? Do leave a comment on the blog or tweet us at @UndercoverRec!
Top image credit: Learning Fundamentals