As London gears up for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee I ask you how many people have you worked with for over let’s say 5 years? QEII has done her job for 60 (!) years, her first Prime Minister was Winston Churchill and she’s had 12 American presidents as counterparts. Jolly good show ma’am!
If you are in the UK do check out our LinkedIn Masterclasses in London, no discounts for royals I’m afraid. If you’re far away from the British Isles don’t worry, we’ll be doing online trainings in the near future so stay tuned.
The most popular articles of May 2012:
- There’s a Guy on LinkedIn Swears He’s Elvis – Elvis spotted on LinkedIn, by recruiter Robert Wright
- The Do’s and Dont’s of Professional Networking – an extensive list with networking tips by Flora Lowther
- How To Get a Job When You’re a Royal Princess – a very timely post for royals and us normal folk by Ashley Parker
- How To Do Culture Branding Like Rackspace – see how innovative employer branding works at Rackspace, by Adriana Costello
- Top 5 Interview Howlers of All Time – recruiter Adam Bolton lists his worst interview stories
- How Agency Recruiters Can Use LinkedIn [Presentation Deck] – Jorgen Sundberg’s presentation at APSCo in London
- INFOGRAPHIC: How Your Myers Briggs Type Determines Career Paths – did you ever take this test?
- Top 10 Craziest LinkedIn Job Titles – who’s the Chief Biscuit Dunker at your office?
@UndercoverRec’s most RTs May 2012:
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
LinkedIn Poll of the month
What’s the Best Recruitment Tool? Check out the poll on LinkedIn, looks like social networks are better than the telephone… Surely not?!
Any questions or ideas for us? Do leave a comment on the blog or tweet us at @UndercoverRec!