Happy leap day to you! In case you missed any of these, here are the 10 most popular posts on The Undercover Recruiter from the month of February.
1. Nine Killer Questions Candidates Ought to Ask the Interviewer
When you’re being interviewed, be sure to interview the interviewer as well.
2. INFOGRAPHIC: How Recruiters are Using LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
Great stats from Bullhorn Reach in a nice infographic.
3. How To Protect Your Online Personal Brand and Reputation (Infographic)
Want to control what Google says about you?
4. Five Old-School Sections You Ought to Remove from Your Resume
Do you still have a photo on your resume? It’s gotta go.
5. How To Convert Your LinkedIn Profile into a Fine Looking Resume
A little-known gem that anyone can use.
6. INFOGRAPHIC: Using Facebook for Social Recruiting
Another infographic demonstrating how Facebook is useful for recruitment purposes.
Do You Need Personal Branding when Working for a Large Corporation?
A question that came up in a workshop, see what you think over at jorgensundberg.net.
Upcoming events in March:
Any questions or ideas for us? Do leave a comment on the blog or tweet us at @UndercoverRec!
Image credit CGP Grey