A well-executed social recruiting strategy includes different activity on a variety of social networks. One of them being Instagram, the social network which allows users to take pictures and videos, add filters and then share these to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more, all through one application.
If you’re not already, here is why you should get on Instagram and how to use it properly for recruiting, employee engagement and brand building in 5 easy steps.
- 60 million photos are posted daily on Instagram.
- There are 200 million monthly users on the platform.
- 70% of Instagram users login once a day.
- 25% of Fortune 100 companies are on Instagram.
- Be active, search and use hashtags.