The position of the recruitment consultant has changed drastically over the last four decades.
Here are the changes in terms of movies, courtesy of RecruitLoop.
- 1980s – Top Gun – hiring computer and network technicians
- 1990s – Pulp Fiction – hiring system analysts and computer programmers and engineers
- 2o00s – Minority Report – hiring experienced real estate professionals and e-commerce managers
- 2010s – The Social Network – hiring mobile app developers and content designers / writers – using LinkedIn…
- 2020s – Will software take over? Can the recruitment consultant survive?