He may have crossed over into the darkside, but along the way he’s picked up a pretty nifty set of skills, regardless of the fact that he uses them for evil, rather than excelling in his career!
I reckon he’s probably a bit too busy serving the Galactic Empire to be applying for a 9 to 5 job any time soon, but nonetheless it’s always good to have a resume to hand just in case! I think a career in engineering or astronautics could be on the cards?
Luckily for Darth Vader the work has been done for him, as Kick Resume have drafted a resume just for him, listing all of his top accomplishments, skills and experience and it’s not half bad!
- A fearsome cyborg, with experience as the supreme commander of the Galactic Empire.
- Delivered the largest PPP initiative within the Star Wars Universe.
- Chief Commander at Imperial Armed Forces
- Project Manager at Death Star
- Pilot at Imperial Armed Forces
- Designer at X Wing Starfighter
- Jedi Knight during the Clone Wars
- Jedi – believed to be the chosen one
- Qui-Gon Jinn
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Master)
- Darth Sidious (Sith Master)
- Fight Piloting
- Jedi Combats
- Force Control
- Terrorising Underlings
- Superweapon construction
Find his full resume below!
[Image Credit: Shutterstock]