All Systems.ie produced this infographic that provides interesting facts regarding workplace anxiety. The infographic shares some useful tips on how to create a stress-free workplace. Work-related stress is the response people have when presented with work demands not matched to their skills and which challenge their ability to cope.
Help eliminate stress-causing factors at your workplace, follow these tips:
- Identify the hazards
- Assess the risks
- Eliminate the risks
- Contain the risks
- Protect from the risks
- Monitor the risks
- Two in five workers say that their job is very or extremely stressful.
- Anxiety and stress are the most common reasons to be off work because of illness.
- Office environment can dictate the atmosphere at work.
- Office Personal touches such as family pictures can make a work environment a stress-free one.
- Download smartphone apps to help with anxiety, such as Breathe2Relax and Worry Box
RELATED: The Bay Area’s Workforce in 2020